Re: Simple play script - v0.93a (beta) release!

Hey, I have a problem with the scrpit. It keeps spamming the bot

<Ripsaw> bet Piero DuCu 100
<multirpg> BET Request Denied: Players must have the same level or higher.

This is weird as Piero is level 100 and DuCu is 32. Please fix this.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

This seems to be a bug in the script when the game goes over level 100.  There is nobody to fix the script as sreject has not been around for over a year

Thumbs up Thumbs down

A New, and stable, release of the simple play script has been uploaded.

Major Changes from v0.92 to v0.93b:
- Added ServerXMLHttpRequest as top priority of http objects to use. This should stop the caching of rawplayers3
- Fixed: Best Fight entering endless loop due to being on same team
- Fixed: Best Bet breaking once a player reaches level 100
- Fixed: After withdrawing money, then spending it, the script would continiously try to redeposit the money.
- Various changes to the vbscript.
- Fixed: "/If Ambiguous Format"

Hide everything that you wish as much as you can. Sooner or later the grass dies and everyone will be able to see the dirt.

Thumbs up +2 Thumbs down

54 (edited by meta 2015-03-08 07:34:04)

Alo just wanted to not only say a very grateful thank you for the mirc script but also the time and effort to do what you do with the game its become quite a welcome break to me in the sometimes crazy days of taking care of servers and users on irc :x inshort thanks and I appreciate all the work and time put in. -meta @Vendetta

Thumbs up Thumbs down

There is a vbscript error right now that is happening. Maybe others are having that issue as well, but i was using 0.93b. Maybe i should try 0.92. Anyone else having this issue?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

vigilant wrote:

There is a vbscript error right now that is happening. Maybe others are having that issue as well, but i was using 0.93b. Maybe i should try 0.92. Anyone else having this issue?

maybe its some connection issues i have that sometimes also just click ok and ignore it, and if its not working do /mrpgreset

Thumbs up Thumbs down